Become a Member School
Member School Requirements/Benefits
• Join as a Small or Large School Member, securing membership for next year with payment or purchase order by June 15, 2018. (Discounted price valid until this date)
• Pick up virtue posters in Hamburg, NY in August, 2018 once notified by the Member School Coordinator
Featuring New Poster Design for both the Elementary and Secondary Posters
• PRICE BY DEADLINE Small School Membership: $125 (60 poster sets max. up to 720 posters) and Large School Membership: $250 (120 poster sets max. – up to 1, 440 posters)
- PRICE AFTER JUNE 15TH– Small School Membership $250 – Large School Membership $500
• Character poster sets for each classroom and common area of your school for the 2018-2019 school year, offering a consistent message that includes definition and adverse for each virtue.
• Constant Contact emails from the Character Council of Western New York to keep abreast of character-centered programming and resources.
• Invitation to participate in the Annual Character Carnival.
Questions regarding School Membership can be directed to Jerry Parisi, Member Schools Coordinator
Click image below to print a copy of the letter
Please note that if you were a member school for 2018-2019 your membership will be extended through this school year at no cost because Posters will not be available while we transition to our new character virtues.